- The DIVA Jazz Orchestra “In a Sentimental Mood”
- The DIVA Jazz Orchestra 25th Anniversary at Dizzy’s
- Leigh Pilzer and Friends
- DC JazzFest 2017
- Take 5! Lena Seikaly and Danielle Wertz Celebrate Women in Jazz
- WWJF 2016 concert/recording session
- WWJF 2015 “Bike up the Strand”
- WWJF 2014 Melba Liston tribute
- SJMO Quintet at Millennium Stage
- Serpentine Trio “Dancing Bear”
- SJMO Tribute to John Levy
- DIVA “Prelude to a Kiss”
- Old Line Quartet
- Sophisticated Ladies of Jazz “Lady Be Good”
- WWJF Bullettes “Fried Buzzard”
- Jen Krupa-Leigh Pilzer Quintet at Takoma Park JazzFest
- SJMO in Moscow “Blues in the Night”
- JAM launch event
- WWJF “Tricotism”
Author Archives: mycattom
The Smithsonian Jazz Masterworks Orchestra and guest conductor John Clayton pay tribute to John Levy, the great bassist and renowned personal manager for many jazz icons.
DIVA playing “Prelude to a Kiss.”
Community College of Baltimore County presents the Old Line Quartet with Marty Nau, soprano; Dave Rybczynski, alto; Tim Powell, tenor; and Leigh Pilzer, baritone.
Nicki Parrott on bass, Bria Skonberg on trumpet, with Chuck Redd on drums, Chris Grasso on piano, and guest Leigh Pilzer on baritone saxophone playing “Lady Be Good.” Watch the entire concert on Takoma Park City TV
Shannon Gunn and the Bullettes at Westminster Presbyterian’s Jazz Night in Southwest as part of the 2013 Washington Women in Jazz Festival, playing “Fried Buzzard.”
Jen Krupa-Leigh Pilzer Quintet at the Takoma Park JazzFest, with Tony Nalker on piano, Michael Bowie on bass, and Chuck Redd on drums. If you’ve got Microsoft Silverlight you can watch the concert on Takoma Park City TV
Smithsonian Jazz Masterworks Orchestra at Moscow House of Music, Moscow, Russia.
Jen Krupa-Leigh Pilzer Quintet plays for the opening of Jazz Appreciation Month, featuring Jen Krupa on trombone, Leigh Pilzer on saxophone, Janelle Gill on piano, Amy Shook on bass, and Isabelle DeLeon on drums. The Smithsonian’s National Museum of American … Continue reading
Amy K. Bormet on piano, Karine Chapdelaine on bass, Lydia Lewis on drums, and Leigh Pilzer on baritone saxophone at playing “Tricotism” at Twins Jazz for the Washington Women in Jazz Festival.